This is in reference to statement made by Anand Sharma
he says "Cattle and buffaloes which account for over 60 per cent of meat production, are primarily reared for milk and towards the end of their productive life, are utilised for meat production. A ban on meat production or export would lead to an abnormal rise of unproductive animals which is inconsistent with sound animal husbandry practices,"
This is news to me because animals are sentient beings capable of thought and emotion, including love and suffering like humans and get old like human beings.
1. The present set of ministers including Prime Minister Manmohan Singh are well above 70 and 80 in the cabinet. Most of them are so old that they don't even have energy to speak to public regularly. How productive are "spent and old humans " when compared with "spent and unproductive animals"?
2. Does ministry plan to dispose off 'spent prostitutes (who are humans)' after 'productive ages' of prostitution or when sex workers reach age of lets say UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi or even former spokesperson Abhishek Manu Singhvi. Does ministry sell/kill the unproductive folks of their family. how productive are old humans for country eating pension and taxpayers' money?
3. How does the ministry view 'mining' and 'export of raw minerals' - both through foreign companies even when fertility of soil is not reduced and it is productive, even when people are well populating such places. Is this racism against those inhabiting mineral rich states like Karnataka , Jharkhand or Orissa. Is this displacement and racism also enshrined in constitution because the amount of HDI of these states are very low.
4. Does the constitution enshrine destroying animals and environment for profit making over humans. Does it enshrine politicians who are also humans never become unproductive till death?
5. why does government have to participate in such export activities? Is it not insulting principles of constitution when the humans are peacefully living with flora and fauna?
please send the answers as soft copy to email not wasting papers.