APPLICATION UNDER THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005
The Office of Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension)
Subject: Information required under the Right to Information Act 2005
Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
Regarding: Pension not revised since 1998
I am a an ex employee of Indian Air force, *** wing AF 99 APO. I retired on 31.12.1998 and have been receiving the same pension till date. My Pension Payment order No:********
Particulars of information required : As per list mentioned below
1. When & how I’ve been paid the revised pension according to the departmental records? Please provide its details with the following particulars:
• Date of payment of the revised pension
• Photocopy of those pages of the records which contains the details of my payments
• If not paid, please mention the reason. Also include a photocopy of the letter in which the same was informed to me
2. Names, designations and office addresses of the officials responsible for the revision of pension and date wise period with each official and action taken by him/her
4. Please inform me, according to your rules or citizens charter or any other order, number of days in which such a matter should have been dealt with and resolved. Please also provide a copy of these rules.
5. As the officials have not adhered to the time limit mentioned in rules and are guilty of violating these rules please give a copy of their conduct rules and details of action taken
6. In case no action has been initiated for dereliction of duties against erring officials, the reasons be made known to me.
7. Please let me know when I am likely to receive my revised pension for all these years
8. Please let me know what is the interest payable to me for the pension due to the delay
9. I am currently staying in Hyderabad with my relatives for medical reason & would like all correspondence to be sent to the same address