I hold a PF account with the account number UP/23441/46 with EPFO/RPFC Noida (Not sure about the address but it should be A-2C, Sector – 24, Noida - 201301).
Under the Right to Information Act, I seek the following information in respect to the above noted account.
1. The complete account statement showing each and every credit and debit transaction in the account with the date and amount of transaction since the account was opened in October/November 1999.
2. The rate of interest applicable to this account for each financial year since the account was opened till date.
3. Rules, Process and eligibility conditions for withdrawal full and partial amount from PF account.
4. In case of withdrawal of funds from PF account what are the conditions required to be met for availing tax exemption on the withdrawn funds.
5. In case the withdrawn funds are not eligible for tax exemption then at what rate the tax will be deducted at source by the EPFO/RPFC.
6. In case of transfer of PF funds from account A to account B, where both accounts A and B are held with EPFO or RPFC and not with any trust, if funds are debited from account A on date X and credited to account B on date Y where difference in Y and X dates are more than 1 day then who is liable to pay the interest on the transferred funds between date X and date Y?
7. What is the EPFO's or RPFC's own stipulated timeframe in which the processing of PF transfer and withdrawal application has to completed after receiving the application.
Note for RTI Nation: I'm not sure if EPFO or RPFC to be used here and hence used both. Please replace with applicable addressee.