Subject: DETAILS REGARDING TRAVEL
I had booked a ticket in Shatabdi express train no 2009 through IRCTC under user id ***** for travel from Mumbai central to Bharuch junction on 23rd march 2010 vide transaction id 01*****3 PNR no 84*****553. I could not travel on that train and before train started on 22nd march 2010, I wrote to irctc to cancel the ticket as I could not do it online. They asked me to send details and I sent it and they asked me later on 23rd to file tdr as the train had left already. I filed tdr.
They wrote to me letter after many months, that railways has repudiated the claim stating that I had travelled. I refused that but did not follow up as the amount involved was not of great botheration for me.
On 19th April 2011, after one year, irctc blocked my account stating that because I had falsely claimed, they are blocking my account. This is ridiculous as I was the aggrieved and they are taking action against me. I wrote to various quarters but I am not getting any response.
Particulars of information required: I want to get details from railways
1. Copy of the chart with TTR noting to see whether the TTR has marked me travelling. This is needed to ensure that it is not some clerk in railways who has given wrong information to IRCTC without checking the chart.
2. I need the details of bookings made by user id ***** for the month of March 2010. I remember having travelled on 23rd march 2010 by a later train on a ticket booked through irctc. As they have blocked my account, I have no access. If I had travelled by another train, how I could have travelled by shatabdi??
3. I want a copy of the letter sent by railways to IRCTC mentioning that I have travelled on that day and my claim is false.
6. IRCTC has replied to above mail even though crmsvk has not acknowledged. Mr. Hassan, MM has replied that he is looking into the matter. What is the status?
7. What is the status of IRCTC complaint ref 2026601 made in this connection?
8. I have sent an email to IRCTC on 9th may 2011 about this matter. what is the status?