Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
I completed my Bachelors of Engineering in 2007 from S.G.S.I.T.S Indore, Enrollment no 0801ITO30511. I applied for my Duplicate Degree on 20/08/09 personally in RGPV Bhopal, and paid amount of 750 under tatkal(urgent consideration) scheme. After a month when I contacted degree section, I was told that I did not use the right procedure & amount required for obtaining degree under tatkal scheme, I need to deposit Rs 1500/- along with the necessary documents & should re apply If I need the duplicate degree & the amount paid earlier will be adjusted by paying 750 more, thus making the total amount 1500. I obliged and submitted all the required documents & personally got verified by degree section & paid the appropriate fee of 750 at the Union Bank, RGPV Bhopal, thus making my amount paid equal to 1500 & enabling them to send it to me in 7-10 days. After a month when I did not receive my Duplicate degree, and contacted degree section, they said they didn’t receive any documents & need to check it with Union Bank. After getting in touch with Union Bank, they said they don’t keep any thing pending & everything is dispatched to degree section, I should check it with them. I contacted degree section once more & they rudely denied me & told me that I can send them the photocopies of all the documents and challans to them. I obliged, once more & sent them all the original documents by speed post on 31/10/2009 from Indore. After, contacting them after a week they said they have not received any documents however as per information given by Speed Post, Bhopal they have delivered my post to RGPV, Bhopal on 04/11/09. When I tried explaining them this, they said they have not received any documents & even Awak Jawak department refused to give any details & did not even confirmed the article no. It’s been around more than 45 days till now ever since I applied, and does not get any information even though applied under urgent scheme.
Please answer my following questions,
1) When will I get my Duplicate degree ?.
2) When I personally submitted all the supporting documents along with the application form at Union Bank, located in RGPV, premises then how come degree section did not receive my application form with all the supporting documents. Who lost it Union Bank or Degree section ?.
3) How is it possible that they have not yet received my post sent by Speed Post, when it was delivered to them on 04/11/09 as per details mentioned on Speed Post Website as well as Speed Post Bhopal, officials themselves ?.
4) Why does Awak Jawak does not confirms status of my post sent by confirming my article no & hangs up & does not respond ?.
5) Will any action be guaranteed against these clerks & babus who make such delays & does not behave professionally and doesn't reply politely ?.
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application(Indian Postal Order No. _________dated __________ is enclosed).If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005/Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request., where I may if required file my first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am a citizen of India.Kindly provide me with the information at the address/email id mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before the expiry of the 30 day period after you have received the application.