Subject: Information required under the Right to Information Act 2005
Delay in Passport Issue
File Reference Number: *********
Applicant's Name: ***********
The police enquiry report was cleared from Solapur and sent to Pune Passport office
in last weeek of december 10. Later on the application status shows that we have to resubmit the Personal Particular Forms again as the current address mentioned in application was wrong. We submitted the fresh PP form on 7th Jan 11 in Pune passport Office.
The police enquiry from mumbai has been completed in 3rd week of january but the application status is still same.
Particulars of information required : As per list mentioned below List of information requested
1) What are the pending actions/reports required for issuance of passport in our case?
2) What actions we can take in order to speed up the issuance of passport in our case?
3) From which police station the verification reports are pending?
4) When can we expect the passport to be issued to us?
5) List of police stations where our Personal Particular forms have been forwarded for verification?
6) Please inform me days taken by your office in issuing/renewing passports in last 25 applications excluding days required for police verification.
7) Please inform me number of complaints for delay in issuing/renewing passports was received against your office in last one year or last financial year.