Regarding: Delay in Passport Issue
This mail is in reference to my Passport application file No GZB*****811. This was applied on 29th Aug 2011. The CBI and Police verification was done within 15 days after filling the application and they took hefty amounts but since then there has been no activity. I have been noticing that the status, on the passport site has been changing from "its being dispatched" to "It is to regret that we have been unable to dispatch" and again back to "its being dispatched" for the last 2 months But the passport has not been dispatched yet I kindly request you to take some concreate action on this and get this dispatched. Its very very urgent need of the passport.
The current status says
"Passport has been granted and is expected to be despatched by 14-12-2011. Subject to all documents being in order."
Applicant Name: ******
File Number: GZ*****7811 and Year 2011
Dated: 29th Aug 2011
Place- ***** (Passport Office)
Particulars of information required : As per list mentioned below
1. Daily progress made on my application till date of your reply.
2. Names, designations and office addresses of the officials with whom my application was lying during this period and date wise period with each official and action taken by him/her.
3. Please give evidence of receipt and dispatch of my application in the offices of each of these officials.
4. Please inform me, according to your rules or citizens charter or any other order, number of days in which such a matter should have been dealt with and resolved. Please also provide a copy of these rules.
5. As the officials have not adhered to the time limit mentioned in rules and are guilty of violating these rules please give a copy of their conduct rules and details of action taken by the RPO against erring officials.
6. In case no action has been initiated for dereliction of duties against erring officials, the reasons be made known to me.
8. Please let me know when I am likely to receive my passport.
9. Please inform me days taken by your office in issuing/renewing passports in last 25 applications excluding days required for police verification.
10. Please inform me number of complaints for delay in issuing/renewing passports was received against your office in last one year or last financial year.