Regarding: Delay in Passport Issue -2010
This mail is in reference to my Passport application file No D******49-10. This was applied on 30th Oct 2010. The CBI and Police verification was done twice (After correction of Mother’s name by publishing in TOI Newspaper and submitting an Affidavit). In police verification they took hefty amounts but since then there has been no activity.
I am continuously monitoring the status on the passport site that has not been changed from the below message: -
Please contact PRO/Superintendent on any working day except Wednesday between 10.00 a.m. and 12.30 p.m.
Above status is not updated from 3-4 months. I have met the PRO 4-5 times and they told me no further action is required at my end and all the relevant documents are provided to them. But the passport status is still the same.
Kindly request you to take some concrete action on this and get this dispatched. It is very urgent as I need to travel US for my IT MNC Project requirement.
Applicant Name: *******
File Number: DL*****9-10 Year: 2010
Place- Delhi: Bhikaji Cama Place (Passport Office)
Particulars of information required: As per list mentioned below
1. Daily progress made on my application till date of your reply.
2. Names, designations and office addresses of the officials with whom my application was lying during this period and date wise period with each official and action taken by him/her.
3. Please give evidence of receipt and dispatch of my application in the offices of each of these officials.
4. Please inform me, according to your rules or citizens charter or any other order, number of days in which such a matter should have been dealt with and resolved. Please also provide a copy of these rules.
5. As the officials have not adhered to the time limit mentioned in rules and are guilty of violating these rules please give a copy of their conduct rules and details of action taken by the RPO against erring officials.
6. In case no action has been initiated for dereliction of duties against erring officials, the reasons be made known to me.
8. Please let me know when I am likely to receive my passport.
9. Please inform me the number of days that will be taken by your office in issuing my passport
10. And if I do not get it with-in now given time, what should I do next? Where to make an inquiry for that? Give any email-id or phone no. which is working so that I could get the response for further inquiry.