Regarding: Delay in Passport issue
Applicants Name: ******
File No. : B*****32
Date: November 09, 2011
Passport Office: Mumbai
Particulars of information required: As per list mentioned below
1. Daily progress made on my application till date of your reply.
2. Names, designations and office addresses of the officials with whom my application was lying during this period and date wise period with each official and action taken by him/her.
3. Please give evidence of receipt and dispatch of my application in the offices of each of these officials.
4. Please inform me, according to your rules or citizens charter or any other order, number of days in which such a matter should have been dealt with and resolved. Please also provide a copy of these rules.
5. As the officials have not adhered to the time limit mentioned in rules and are guilty of violating these rules please give a copy of their conduct rules and details of action taken by the RPO against erring officials.
6. In case no action has been initiated for dereliction of duties against erring officials, the reasons be made known to me.
7. Please inform me name of the police station/dept to whom application was referred for police verification with outward number, date of dispatch and date when reply was received by you. Photocopy of letter addressed to police for verification and proof of mailing be submitted to me.
8. Please let me know when I am likely to receive my passport.
9. Please inform me days taken by your office in issuing passports in last 25 applications excluding days required for police verification.
10. Please inform me number of complaints for delay in issuing passports was received against your office in last one year or last financial year.