Subject: Information required under the Right to Information Act 2005
Want to know my PF Status
I was working with Tata Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd and then joined IBM India Pvt Ltd. My TCS PF Account No. was MH/BAN/4****5/16**63. The amount of Rs.1,44,417/- was sent to IBM by TCS on 7/9/2010. My IBM PF Account No is KN/BN/1***4/11***1.
The provident fund for IBM is maintained by the Provident Fund office in Bangalore. According to IBM, they sent processed the application from their end and filed the same with the PF Office on 31/08/2010. They are saying that they cannot give any further information from their end.
Applicant Name: ******* ****
Current employer: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Current PF Account Number: KN/BN/1****/11****1
Previous employer: Tata Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Previous PF Account Number: MH/BAN/4****5/16****3
Details of PF office where applied: Bangalore
PF amount: 1,44,417/-
PF transfer applied on Date: 7/9/2010
Particulars of information required : As per list mentioned below
1) What is the current status of my application for PF balance Transfer from Tata Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Company PF account (Previous Company) to IBM India Pvt Ltd Company PF Account (New Company)?
2) What is the date on which the PF balance was transferred from Tata Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd Company PF account (Previous Company) to IBM India Pvt Ltd Company PF Account (New Company?)
3) Reasons relating to delay in transferring of PF amount / credit in my current PF account, even after a lapse of more than xx months from the cheque dispatched from previous employer?
4) By when will I get the PF transferred to my current PF account?
5) What is the normal time limit applicable for a PF Transfer from another PF office to your PF Office?
6) What will happen to the interest on the amount in question for this period?
7) send me scanned copies of the cheques that were received by new PF office's bank.
8) Day by day progress on the process of transfer of PF balance
9) Names of officers responsible for the PF balance transfer of my account
10) What action will be taken against officers causing the delay and by when