Regarding: Delay in PF withdrawal
I have applied for withdrawal of my PF amount from Accenture services Pvt. Ltd. and PF Office has confirmed having received the Application on 13-AUG-2011 on their website. Since then I have not received this amount to my Account. So I wanted to know why even after 120 days I have not received the PF amount?
PF details -
PF A/c with accenture - MH/B******784.
Applicant Name: ******
Current employer: T*****.
Previous employer: ******
Previous PF Account Number: MH/******1784.
Details of PF office where applied: 13-Aug-2011
Particulars of information required : As per list mentioned below
1) Reasons relating to delay in transferring of PF amount / credit in my current PF account, even after a lapse of more than 4 months from the cheque dispatched from previous employer?
2) By when will I get the PF transferred to my current PF account?
3) What is the normal time limit applicable for a PF withdrawal?
4) What will happen to the interest on the amount in question for this period?
5) Send me scanned copies of the cheques that were received by new PF office's bank.
6) Day by day progress on the process of transfer of PF balance
7) Names of officers responsible for the PF balance transfer of my account
8) What action will be taken against officers causing the delay and by when