Regarding: Delay in PF withdrawal
I have applied for PF withdrawal and the forms were received by the department on April 2011. Since then it has been more than 10 months and I am yet to receive my PF money.
I am submitting this RTI to let me know my PF status and when can I expect the withdrawal amount to get credited to my account.
PF Act No. DSNH******412
Applicant Name: *****
Details of PF office where applied: Delhi
PF withdrawal applied on Date: April 2011
PF Act No. DSN*****12
Particulars of information required: As per list mentioned below
1) What is the current status of my application for PF Withdrawal for my PF Account No.:
2) What is the EPF Balance amount in my PF account no.
3) By when will I get the PF amount credited to my savings account as mentioned in the form?
4) What will happen to the interest on the amount in question for the period after 31st April 2011?
5) Please provide the name and the contact number of the officer to whom my request has been assigned?
6) Please inform me period prescribed by your office for full settlement of P.F. dues of the employee and action prescribed for not settling claim in prescribed time limit.
7) I am intimated details of First Appellate Authority under RTI Act 2005 with detailed postal and email address etc.