Regarding: Reasons for the delay in tax return
Income tax refund for filing number 1420104610
Applicant Name: *******
Pan Number: A******1N
Filing Acknowledgement Number: 14******10 and for Assesment Year 2008-2009(Financial year 2007-2008)
Income Tax Return filed on Date: 30/JULY/2008
IT Return Filed City/Office - Bangalore ward -14 (Regional Office)
IT Ward No.-14
Tax Refund Amount: Rs 20806/-
Particulars of information required: As per list mentioned below
1) Refund status of all filed returns as mentioned above.
2) Reasons for not processing the required refunds as yet
3) What is the timeframe stipulated by rules under which the refunds need to be processed
4) How much more time is required for these to be processed? When can I expect the refund now?
5) Computations done by your department for my returns for all the above assessment years
6) Please indicate the daily progress made on my application/return/petition/grievance so far. i.e. when did my application/return/petition/grievance reach which officer, for how long did it stay with that officer and what did he/she do during that period?
7) Who is the concerned officer with whom my IT refund has been lying pending since so many days?
8) What action will be taken against the officer responsible for the delay? By when would that action be taken?
9) If the refund was sent by post, please provide the proof of sending the refund check along with date of sending.