I have purchased a flat in Sanghvi Heights located at Wadala. Have mentioned the details of the same below. My queries are with regarding to this building since it is under construction since the year 2007 and we are yet to receive possession of the flat till date- its been under construction since more than 5 years.
Address details: Flat no.*****, Sanghvi Heights, Sheikh Mistry Road, Antop Hill, Wadala, Mumbai-400037.
Details of the plot:Cts ********
My queries to the BMC (Bombay Municipal Corporation):
1) Has the builder applied for Occupation Certificate (OC) of the building?
2) Is there any issues/ complications/ objections in this building project from the BMC, which has led to the delay in completion of the project?
3) This project is an SRA (Slum Rehabilitation) project. Is there any issues/ complications/ objections in this project with respect to SRA regulations which have led to delay in completion of the project?
4) Fire clearance has not been approved for this building. What is the reason for that?
5) Are there any other objections/ problems raised by BMC for this project which has led to the delay in its development/ construction?
Contact numbers: *******