Regarding: Shfting/Insulating Of Electrical Pole/Wire Of 33k.V From Building By 2 To 3 Feet
Particulars of information required : As per list mentioned below
I like know following
1) Why the Assistant Engineer/Manager NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY O& M S/D, Shiv Mandir, WBSEDCL has not taken any action on the application submitted on 19th November 2008, to shift the pole of 33KV line which is almost touching my building, which may shock and fire hazards? Most recently the earthquake dated 18 September 2011 which was in complete area, the wires were touching the walls of building. It may kill all the occupants instantly. Further, whenever any strong wind blows the wires are touching the walls than sparks. For the safety purpose, at least the insulation should have been put on wires. I also promised in that application that the expenditure incurred on account of above will be born by me. The haphazard works of electric line is the creation of electricity board/WBSEDCL .
(2) Why the remedial action has not been taken so far for shifting the poles of 33KV line or insulating the wires near to building for making the occupants life safe? Why the same has not been progressed till date after such disaster earthquake over Siliguri, ShivMandir area ?
(3) Is the safeties of residents are not the priority of WBSEDCL which are arises out of 33 KV electrical ploe/line? Will the WBSEDCL continue with such death trap till some incidence occur?
(4) Is the hazardous electrical pole bearing 33KV line of WBSEDCL over the residential area does not come under the unsafe workmanship? Why it should not be rectified on priority? Why WBSEDCL not responsible for this negligence of such electric line/pole?
(5) Is it not the responsibility of WBSEDCL for unplanned electric line over the residential land/building?