Please provide the following information:
- List of all complaints received by the CVC during the period 1.1.05 to 31.12.05 containing brief description of complaint, whether complaint was anonymous, date of complaint, details (name and designation) of official or authority complained against.
- Which of the above complaints were rejected immediately and which ones were taken up for subsequent investigations? Date of initiating investigations or brief reasons for rejecting, as the case may be.
- Which one of those taken up for subsequent investigations, have been closed? Brief reasons for closing each one of them.
- According to various laws, guidelines, rules, procedures, manuals etc, in how much time should an investigation be completed after its receipt at CVC? Please provide copies of such guidelines, which prescribe time limits for various stages starting from receipt of a complaint up to filing of prosecution or imposition of penalties.
- How many total cases have been received in the Commission since 1.4.02. How many of them were rejected immediately and which ones were taken up for subsequent investigations? In how many of those cases taken up for subsequent investigations, were the above time limits followed?
I am depositing the application fee (Rs.10/-) separately. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005/Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request., where I may if required file my first appeal.