Kindly provide me with the following information requested under the purview of the Right to Information Act, 2005.
Regarding: Reasons for the delay in tax return
Filing Acknowledgement Number:____________ and for Financial Year _______
Income Tax Return filed on Date: DD/MM/YYYY
IT Return Filed City/Office - ______ (Regional Office)
IT Ward No.-
Tax Refund Amount: Rs _____ /-
Particulars of information required : as per list mentioned below List of information requested
1) Refund status of all filed returns as mentioned above.
2) Reasons for not processing the required refunds as yet
3) What is the timeframe stipulated by rules under which the refunds need to be processed
4) How much more time is required for these to be processed? When can I expect the refund now?
5) Computations done by your department for my returns for all the above assessment years
6) Please indicate the daily progress made on my application/return/petition/grievance so far. i.e. when did my application/return/petition/grievance reach which officer, for how long did it stay with that officer and what did he/she do during that period?
7) Who is the concerned officer with whom my IT refund has been lying pending since so many days?
8) What action will be taken against the officer responsible for the delay? By when would that action be taken?
9) If the refund was sent by post, please provide the proof of sending the refund check along with date of sending.
Find the application fee for the request attached with this application. If you feel that above requested information does not pertain to your department then please follow the provisions of Section 6(3) of the RTI Act, 2005/Also as per the provisions of the RTI Act, 2005 please provide the details (Name and Designation) of the first appellate authority w.r.t to your department with the reply to the above request, where I may if required file my first appeal.
I do hereby declare that I am a citizen of India. Kindly provide me with the information at the address/email id mentioned with the application. I request you to ensure that the information is provided before the expiry of the 30 day period after you have received the application.
(Name of applicant) Address of Applicant, Other Contact Details